Cable Management Products
Cable Management Products (CMP) is a major player in the cable management market, providing several brands of cable, conduit, and lighting materials to various trade industries.
During our ten-year relationship with CMP we’ve worked on many projects for its brands.
One project was to design and develop, from scratch, a consumer-focused site that showcased Elkay electrical products. Following the success of the Elkay site, our website developers were asked to create a website for Kopex-ex, a company specialising in hazardous area cabling.
Working alongside its print design agency, we created Elkay’s website to dovetail with its offline identity.
- A bespoke back office solution, offers Elkay an easy-to-use content management system (CMS) and complete control over their online product catalogue.
- A visitor registration form for technical documentation also operates as a sales lead generator.
- An energy calculator function allows visitors to calculate how much money they could save by installing Elkay’s energy management control system.
- An e-commerce system and search function gives visitors the ability to find and purchase products from the website.
- A facility to create dedicated landing pages for campaigns helps CMP market its various promotions.
Rather than start from scratch for the Kopex-ex website, we took the bespoke system designed for Elkay and “re-skinned” it. In addition to the cost saving benefits of reusing the fully-tested bespoke system, we also added:
- A bespoke thread converter function for installers in key markets.
- In-depth product information, from part numbers to video downloads.
Cite continue to provide support for both websites as part of this ongoing relationship with one of our longest-standing clients. Additionally, we supply both companies with social media services and deliver their email marketing strategies.
“Kopex have worked closely with Cite on our web projects, and we have always received a first class cutting edge product and service.”
- Paul Gretton, Group Product Manager, Kopex International