We’re looking for an Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join our team.
We’re looking for an experienced Account Manager
Cite has grown over the past year – both in terms of skills and breadth of service and as such we’re looking for a new Account Manager or Senior Account Manager to join the team. We provide a wide range of services and consultancy to our clients: brand, insight and strategy; creative and technical web production; and ongoing digital marketing and campaigns. You will manage your own client portfolio working alongside Account Directors and the business owners. You’ll be part of a team of Account Managers, Digital Campaign Managers, Creatives and Developers.
You’ll be working with lots of different clients, and juggling a number of accounts simultaneously, so you’ll need to be able to keep a calm head and possess strong communication and organisational skills.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of relevant agency experience delivering a mix of brand, creative and digital projects and campaigns spanning web, mobile, social, search and email.
Your role will involve:
- Managing agency-client relationships
- Working as part of a team to deliver the highest-quality projects on time and to budget
- Writing creative briefs and planning marketing campaigns that are led by insights from our Planning team.
- Writing proposals, planning resources, producing project schedules and managing budgets
- Briefing projects into creative, technical, content and search teams, both within the agency and externally
- Coordinating all project deliverables ensuring agency staff, external resources and clients maintain scheduled milestones
- Overseeing quality control – coordinating testing and issue management
- Managing change requests, identifying items that are in/out of project scope; calculating their impact and communicating any cost-implications
- Analysing accounts and campaigns to assess ROI for our clients
Desired Skills and Experience – you will have:
- A minimum of 3 years of Account Management experience within a brand, creative or digital agency
- A ‘digital-first mindset
- A good instinct for spotting commercial opportunities within client accounts
- Strong organisational skills – meticulous in your project scoping, planning, costing and scheduling
- A sound understanding of digital marketing, user experience, and open source technologies
- A proven ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; you can confidently influence and direct teams and get the most out of people
- Strong analytical skills
- Persuasive written and oral communication skills
Experience or an understanding of some or all of the following would be an advantage:
- Marketing Automation / CRM platforms
- Understanding brand architecture and application
- Experience with facilitating workshops – UX / brand
- Digital campaign strategy
- Experience of working on B2B brands
How to apply…
- To apply, send your CV – this should include your current salary, notice period and examples of projects/campaigns you have delivered – to [email protected] or call us on 0116 2549888.
- We respectfully ask that recruitment agencies DO NOT contact us about this role at this time.
- Salary dependent on experience.
- A competitive salary (and profit related bonus after 12 months continuous service).
- 23 days standard holiday (including extended Christmas break).
- Bonus Birthday holiday when it falls during a working week.
- A flexible working policy requiring a minimum of 50% of your time in the office (in line with business needs) and the ability to start early / finish later to accommodate home/work life responsibilities.
- Fantastic 3 floor Georgian offices in the centre of Leicester.
- Dedicated training time.
- A friendly, well-established team.
- Weekly fresh fruit and all the coffee (or tea) you can drink.
- Monthly team lunches.
- Cycle-to-work scheme.
Why work with us?
Below are the perks and benefits we offer as part of our employment package.
Flexi & remote
lunch on us
Cycle to work