Business Relationship Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced individual with a love of developing new business relationships.
Business Relationship Manager is a newly created position and a key appointment to support solid year-on-year (20%) growth.
Cite has a B2B, B2C and public sector split – and work with an array of high profile clients within a variety of sectors from global multinationals to specialist SMEs.
Within this role you will be responsible for the creation and delivery of a strategy to initiate new commercial opportunities for the company.
- Working with the Commercial Director to create a ‘new business’ strategy
- Target prospective clients and source commercial opportunities through:
- Cold calling
- Social media
- Attending, exhibiting and presenting at events
- Being a team player in the pitch process
We are looking for a candidate who has…
Solid business development/sales experience within an agency environment developing business at a senior stakeholder level is mandatory. Integrated agency experience is also ideal, but we are really open to candidates from marketing, digital, design, creative or comms agency backgrounds. You may also be a Senior Account Manager or Account Director with extensive new business development experience looking to specialise in that area. A tenacious attitude and ability to get stuck in; generating leads, making calls, arranging meetings, profile matching and evaluating prospects.
Salary dependent on experience. If you think this could be the role for you and would like to know more or have a confidential chat, please send your CV to [email protected]
Polite request – no agencies please
- A competitive salary (and profit related bonus after 12 months’ continuous service)
- 23 days standard holiday (including extended Christmas break)
- Birthday holiday
- 8% People’s Pension contribution paid by us
- Dedicated training time
- A friendly, well-established team
- Team lunch on us each payday
- Childcare Vouchers and Cycle-to-work scheme
- Weekly fresh fruit and all the coffee (or tea) you can drink