Great opportunity for a talented Creative to join our team.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer to join our team. You will have creative flair, great ideas and a real passion to learn. You should be able to demonstrate good skills, understanding and knowledge across the industry. Our city centre office is open, though most of us are working from home at present due to Covid.
- Contributing to the creative direction and ideation of projects and campaigns
- Working with studio colleagues on digital design and research
- Creating digital interfaces, campaign content and associated assets
- Interpreting project briefs into wireframes, concepts and final treatments
- Working to deadlines and being prepared to go the extra mile
- Liaising with other departments to ensure we meet or exceed our client’s objectives
- Help management work on new business pitches and presentations
The ideal candidate has…
- An ability to switch between concept ideas and UX (ideally!)
- A demonstrable passion for design and new and emerging technologies
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud (and UX/prototyping tools an advantage)
- A thirst to learn in a thriving creative marketing agency
- The aptitude to challenge and voice their opinion
The majority of our work is digital, but an understanding and experience of print wouldn’t hurt. You don’t need to be a coder, but a basic grasp of HTML/CSS would help.
Sound good? Apply now and Send us your portfolio and CV to [email protected].
- A competitive salary (and profit related bonus after 12 months’ continuous service)
- 23 days standard holiday (including extended Christmas break)
- Birthday holiday bonus
- Dedicated training time
- A friendly, well-established team
- Team lunch on us each payday
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- Weekly fresh fruit and all the coffee (or tea) you can drink
To apply, please send your CV and portfolio URL to [email protected] or call us on 0116 2549888.
Salary dependent on experience.
Polite request – no agencies pleaseApply Now
Why work with us?
Below are the perks and benefits we offer as part of our employment package.
Flexi time and
lunch on us
Cycle to work