We are looking for an experienced Digital Project/Account Manager to join the team. You will manage your own client portfolio as well as supporting our Client Services Director.
The ideal candidate will have relevant commercial experience within a similar agency (or possibly client-side) delivering creative and technical projects that span web, mobile, search, social and email. You’ll be working with lots of different clients, and juggling a number of projects simultaneously, so you’ll need to be able to keep a calm head and possess strong communication and organisational skills.
Your role will involve:
- Managing agency-client relationships.
- Working as part of a team to deliver the highest-quality projects on time and to budget.
- Writing proposals, planning resources and producing project schedules.
- Briefing projects in to creative, technical, content and search teams, both within the agency and externally.
- Coordinating all project deliverables, ensuring both agency and clients maintain schedule milestones.
- Overseeing quality control – coordinating testing and issue management.
- Managing change requests, identifying requests that are in/out of project scope; calculating their impact and communicating any cost-implications.
- Analysing accounts and campaigns to assess ROI for our clients.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3 years Digital Project Management experience within a digital agency or a client-side marketing team.
- Highly organised – meticulous in your project scoping, planning, costing and scheduling.
- Understand the principles of digital marketing, user experience, and open source technology.
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills; you can confidently influence and direct teams and get the most out of people.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Having a good instinct for spotting commercial opportunities within client accounts.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Experience and an understanding of using a range of project delivery methodologies and software.
- Experience of delivering training sessions to clients for using web-based technology (marketing platforms, CMS platforms).
How to apply…
To apply, please send your CV – this should include current salary, notice period and examples of projects/campaigns you have delivered – to [email protected] or call us on 0116 2549888.
We respectfully ask that recruitment agencies DO NOT contact us about this role. No exceptions.
Salary dependent on experience.