About the role
We’re looking for a web developer to join our expanding technical team. The position offers the successful candidate a role packed with variety in the heart of a thriving digital agency. Our clients are regional or multinational, startups or FTSE listed. Whatever their size, they’re always on the lookout for innovative digital solutions.
- You have at least 2 years commercial experience, either within an agency, in-house or freelance
- You are experienced building sites powered by modern open-source CMSs
- You are a strong team player and have excellent communication skills
- You have a desire to be challenged and expand your skill set
- You have a passion for the web, technology and all things digital
- You have an opinion on how things can be done better
The following would give you an advantage
- Experience with WordPress, Drupal, Craft CMS or other similar systems
- Knowledge of modern PHP frameworks such as Laravel, Symfony and Zend
- Experience with e-commerce platforms such as Magento, Shopify and WooCommerce
- Knowledge of version control, deployment and automation systems
- Experience building mobile applications, either natively or with web technologies
- Experience with web server administration and/or cloud based hosting services
- The ability to to offer us something different entirely!
What we can offer
- A competitive salary (and quarterly profit related bonuses)
- 23 days standard holiday (including extended Christmas break)
- Bonus Birthday holiday
- Dedicated training time
- A friendly, well-established team to bounce ideas off
- Weekly fresh fruit and all the coffee (or tea) you can drink
- Monthly team lunches on payday Friday
- Cycle-to-work scheme
To apply, please send your CV and examples of your recent work to email@example.com.
Salary dependent on experience. No agencies please.