October 17, 2011 · 1 min read
Cite launches Facebook competition app
Cite is pleased to introduce our new Facebook competition app, designed for businesses that want to run a simple and effective Facebook prize draw.
The app is tailored for each client and includes a prominent branded image and unique multiple-choice question that are created specifically for each competition.
The app was designed with three key objectives in mind:
1. Encourage participants to like a page.
2. Collect names/e-mail addresses for further correspondence.
3. Encourage viral behaviour such as sharing and inviting friends to participate.
After selecting an answer for the question, participants fill in their contact details and submit their entry. Information is then collated and submitted to the company for the prize draw.
The app also includes share and invite options to encourage friends to participate.
In addition to the great interactive marketing benefits, this app also includes:
1. Quick developing time of less than a day.
2. Simple management and ease of use.
3. One set cost that covers development, hosting, and the SSL certificate.
This app is great for one-off or regularly-scheduled competitions.
This is Cite’s second Facebook competition mechanism. Our first was a hugely successful photo competition app, which enables users to upload photos and encourage friends to vote for them, and was recently used by Weight Watchers and Soda Pictures.