Brand experience and user experience are inseparable and complementary. Like Yin and Yang. Or gin and tonic. In a world where competing brands are often difficult to distinguish, it takes great expertise to recognise uniqueness and draw out a distinct story.
Our methodical approach starts with insight and proceeds through to defining your brand and then devising a look and voice that’s guaranteed to get you noticed. We filter the important stuff from the background noise, and shape a voice and identity so that the ‘real brand’ shines through.
- Brand Strategy – Identifying the foundations of your brand. What makes you, you. And what will help you to cut through the noise in your sector?
- Brand story and messaging – how your brand talks to the outside world. Your customers, prospects, competitors and industry
- Brand Identity – The visual tools that make your brand identifiable and memorable. Your logo, your colours, your imagery, fonts and styles
- Brand language – Your tone of voice and language style you use – how to ensure this is consistent and always sounds like you
- Brand experience – Your customers experience, how they feel, what they think and the interactions they have with your brand need to be consistent with your brand at every touch point.