We have recently launched the new website for Leicester City Clinical Commissioning Group (LCCCG). LCCCG has responsibility for healthcare commissioning and hospital / community health services for people living in Leicester City.
In simple terms, the purpose of the site is to provide patients with information about how to improve their health and the local services available to them. It also encourages dialogue with patients on what they need.
We were appointed after demonstrating a thorough understanding of the project requirements alongside a clear vision of how best to plan content and function.
- Research (what are other CCGs were doing online?)
- Key functions (what does the site need to do?)
- Information architecture (how will the site be best structured?)
- User journeys (how best to direct key user groups to what they need?)
- Wireframing (how will the site templates be most effective?)
- Initial concepts (look-and-feel / brand rendering)
It also helped that we had a proven track record working with other NHS organisations, such as NHS Confederation and NHS Employers
The end result accommodates a large volume of content, maintained by content authors using the popular WordPress CMS. The site is fully responsive, presenting information clearly and accessibly across desktop, tablet and mobile devices.
If your organisation is considering a revamp to your website or online communications, please call us on 0116 2549888 or contact us via our online form.