Regular readers of our blog will know that we work closely with the NHS on a range of digital communications projects – from web applications to microsites and mobile apps. We’ve just updated our NHS credentials to include recent projects – now all contained within one handy PDF! Download it below…
Who is this aimed at?
- NHS Communication / Marketing Managers
- NHS Programme / Engagement Managers
- Digital comms budget holders within the NHS
- Anyone (NHS or otherwise) interested in how successful NHS digital projects are delivered
Our NHS project contacts range from experienced communications professionals to project stakeholders embarking on their first digital project. We work closely with them to ensure all objectives are met on time and to budget!
Some of the NHS organisations we work with
” Cite came up with a great solution for us and went that extra mile to deliver the project on time and without issues. They really get what we are trying to achieve and we really enjoy working with them”
– Cara McDonagh, Head of Communications and Engagement (NHS England, System Transformation Group)
The majority of our work is by referral. Relationships we build with our NHS clients typically begin with a conversation (or meeting) without obligation. If you are planning a digital project or campaign and need an external opinion on the best way to deliver it – give us a call on 0116 254 9888 or email [email protected]