Creating a brand that resonates
Often the traditional components of corporate identity spring to mind first when thinking about branding, such as logos, colour palettes, typography, art direction and brand architecture. These are of course essential to delivering a successful project, however, the brands that stand the test of time reflect the organisation’s true character, values and purpose.
In the past, the purpose of branding, was largely about market differentiation – essentially, standing out from competitors. This is still essential of course, but equally it’s important to identify any other commercial requirement, that may be strategically just as important, if not more so. For example:
- Re-positioning a brand to cater to a new market
- Quickly establishing the brand as a new entity following a merger or acquisition
- Positioning a brand in preparation for future investment or sale
At Cite, we blend commercial nous with great creative ideas to produce brands that perfectly match your strategic plans. Our two-step process begins with solid research and is followed through with practical delivery and asset creation.
We’ve developed a deep understanding of brand design and communication, by working with some of the world’s most recognisable brands for more two decades.
What we offer:
- Research & brand workshop
- Customer interviews
- Communication audits
- Focus group testing
- Manifesto’s & values
- Portfolio segmentation
- Positioning & strategy
- Corporate identity – logo / marque design
- Brand architecture
- Tone of voice & messaging
- Photography & illustration art direction
- Copywriting services direction
- Brand identity guidelines
We can assist in everything from creating a set of brand guidelines to planning digital PR campaigns. We can also help you develop a long-term online marketing strategy to see your new brand through its first year, so you’ll be on the right track to success.